|| Ways to make your photographer LOVE you (and your outfits): ||
- Wear dark jeans.
- Wear fitted tailored looking pants.
- Navy blue is always a flattering, classy color so wear that if all else fails.
- Just a hint, red photographs beautifully!
- Avoid wearing overly casual clothing.
- Avoid turquoise, sky blue... The color is rather bright and can throw off colors. Go for a more gray-blue, powder blue, or darker blue.
- Ladies, choose feminine style over overly casual.
- Hire a professional hair and make-up artist for yourself. This makes such a huge difference!
- For the ladies, wear statement necklaces, scarves, or earrings. It’s lovely when these things have bright sparkle or bright pops of color.
- Avoid being too matchy matchy with your family or fiance.
What can I do to avoid being too matchy-matchy?
-Navy blue with mustard yellow
-Mint + coral
-Magenta + Mustard yellow
- Bright red + pale blue
CLICK HERE FOR GREAT OUTFIT EXAMPLES